We believe that our Filipino Kasambahays are the modern heroes of our time. They take the responsibility of simple household work so that we may take care of our bigger tasks. They make our lives easier so that we can spend our time to be better.
We believe in advocating their efforts in espousing Filipino values through their work – dedication to service, loyalty, trustworthiness – among others. This is what the Kasambahay Kasambuhay Pilipinas Awards is all about, a recognition and awards program dedicated to honoring the Filipino household service workers or “Kasambahays.”
The Award Search Committee will choose ten (10) Kasambahay awardees this year to receive an award of Php 100,000.00 cash, a trophy, and a plaque of recognition for their present employers.
- Must have served his/ her present employer for at least six (6) years
- Must not be more than seventy-five (75) years old on the deadline of submission
- Must be fit enough to work
- Must not have any criminal record
- Must be currently working with Employer
- Official Nomination form must be signed by the employer.
- Answers to the questions below.
- How do you promote Filipino values in your work?
- Describe your relationship with your employer?
- Story of your life.
- What did you learn as a Kasambahay that makes you proud of yourself?
- Certificate of Employment.
- Employer must sign certificate of employment portion on the nomination form.
- Government-issued ID of Employer, if chosen
- Proof of 6 years of working with employer (ID,Pictures, Gov’t contributions, etc)
- If you are chosen, you will need to secure NBI Clearance.
Deadline for submission: November 5, 2021
HOW TO JOIN:
Option 1 – Submission of Entry thru Facebook Posting
- Publicly post why the nominee deserves to win the award together with his or her photo.
- On your post to tag us @jcikasambahay and use the hashtag
- Make sure to get the consent of the employer before posting details pertaining to them.
- After that, kindly message us via facebook messenger send us the link of your post on facebook and introduce yourself.
- Answer the qualifying questions and complete the details of the nominee.
- The employer can also opt to post the entries for their kasambahay.
You may download nomination forms at our Facebook Page • Kasambahay Kasambuhay Pilipinas Awards Facebook Page
Option 2 – Manual submission at Palawan Pawnshop Branch/Courier or Email
a.) Nomination forms and answer sheets are available at JCI Senate Philippines Headquarters and any Palawan Pawnshop branch near you.
- b) Once filled up, put it in a brown envelope together with all other required documents. Write your full name, contact number and complete address in front of the envelope and have it received at any JCI Chapter or Palawan Pawnshop branch.
- Contribution of the Nominee-kasambahay to his/ her Employer and or coworkers – 40%
- How has the Nominee-kasambahay positively contributed to the lives of his/ her employer and or co-workers?
- What values has the Nominee-kasambahay consistently exhibited during his/ her tenure with the employer?
- Positive impact of his/ her work to the Nominee-kasambahay – 40%
- How has his/ her work positively contributed to the upliftment of his/ her life and or to the lives of his/ her family members?
- Narrate why the nominee may be considered a model kasambahay.
- Clarity and completeness of supporting documents such as photos, proof of employment, testimonials, certifications, etc. – 20%
Download Kasambahay Kasambuhay 2021 Mechanics:
Download KK Nomination Form 2021:
Register and submit a nomination online via chat. Click here:
For more information, contact JCI Alabang: